LOCATION & PARKING
There is ample parking, both free and paid, in downtown Redwood City.
The closest free parking is the garage in the San Mateo County Government Center (on Middlefield Road just off Veterans Boulevard (#4 on the downtown parking map).
The Marshall Street garage charges $2.50-per-hour and is one block over from the Start/Finish line (#1 on the downtown parking map).
Both locations are approximately 0.2 miles from the Start/Finish, and have ADA accessible parking. For more information and the downtown parking map, click here.
PLEASE DO NOT use the Kaiser Permanente Emergency Department lot between Veterans and Bradford and Main and Walnut for event parking! You may be towed, put lives at risk if the emergency department is more difficult to access, and you will jeopardize our ability to get the city's permission to host the race in the future.
For more information and a downtown parking map, click here.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or roller blades, and personal music players/headphones are not allowed.
- Baby strollers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- Baby strollers participating in the 5k and walk-participants, please start at the back of the starting group.
- The race has a cut-off time of 10:30 (three hours from the "gun-start" of the half-marathon). After the cutoff time, the course is officially closed and will open to traffic. After the course closes, any runners or walkers still on the course will be subject to normal pedestrian and traffic practices and laws.
- RC.OktobeRun race officials have the right to disqualify, deny, or remove from the course any participant for any reason.
- Injured Runners that refuse treatment recommended by medical personnel and/or first-responders will need to sign a medical waiver
- Minors age 10 or under are required to participate with and be supervised at all times by an adult participant that is also registered for this event.
- Click here for the race waiver for other terms and conditions.
- Water and sports drink are provided at the start and at seven points on the half marathon course. NOTE: there will only be water, not sports drink, at the first aid station
- Medical / first aid will be available at the start/finish line and at select aid stations along the course
- There will be 15+ porta potties at the start/finish line and 6+ on the race course, providing 14 possible pit stops along the course. ADA accessible units will be available at the start / finish line
We'll do our best to make sure none of these details change, check back closer to race day, keep and eye on your email and our social media account, and listen for announcements before the race
- A technical t-shirt. (NOTE: we’ll do our best to have enough shirts for everybody at packet pickup, but shirts have to be ordered in advance and sometimes we guess wrong. Register early to help us make sure we have the right numbers of the right sizes!)
- Eligibility for age group awards
- Half marathon finishers get a custom medal
Entry fees are non-refundable. But If you can’t run, you can transfer your registration to another runner.
- Bradford between Jefferson & Main
- Main between Bradford & Marshall
- Marshall between Main & Maple
- 1x traffic lane of Maple between Marshall & Veterans
- Southwest traffic on Maple between Veterans & Blomquist
- Veterans Blvd between Maple & Main
- Bair Island Rd at Sea Anchor
- Skyway Rd
- Airport Way at Skyway Rd
- Pico Blvd
See the course map to see the course route and the roads affected.
Bradford will be affected from 5:30AM – 1:00PM; all other roads will be affected from 5:30 – 11:00AM.